"Long Long Time" by Linda Ronstadt, performed by Nick Offerman | The Last of Us | SonySoundtracksVEVO

"Long Long Time" by Linda Ronstadt, performed by Nick Offerman | The Last of Us | SonySoundtracksVEVO


"Long Long Time" from The Last of Us: Season 1 (Soundtrack from the HBO Original Series)
Performed by Nick Offerman in Episode 3 "Long, Long Time" for the story of Bill and Frank
 
► Listen to the soundtrack here:  https://thelastofus.lnk.to/HBOAY
 
► Ask your voice device to play: "The Last of Us Soundtrack”
  
LYRICS:
Love will abide, taking things in stride
Sounds like good advice, but there's no one at my side
And time washes clean, love's wound unseen
That's what someone told me but I don't know what it means
Cause I've done everything I know
To try and make him mine
And I think I'm gonna love you
For a long, long time
Caught in my fears, blinking back the tears
I can't say you hurt me, when you never let me near
And I never drew, one response from you
All the while you failed all of the girls you never knew
Cause I've done everything I know
To try and make him mine
And I think it's gonna hurt me
For a long, long time
Wait for the day, you'll go away
Not that you warned me of the price I'd have to pay
And life's full of loss, who knows the cost
Living in the memory of a love that never was
Cause I've done everything I know
To try and change your mind
And I think I'm gonna miss you
For a long, long time
Yes I've done everything I know
To try and make you mine
And I think I'm gonna love you
For a long, long time
 
ABOUT THE LAST OF US
The Last of Us takes place twenty years after modern civilization has been destroyed by a viral outbreak. Joel, a hardened survivor, is hired to smuggle Ellie, a 14-year-old girl, out of an oppressive quarantine zone. What starts as a small job soon becomes a brutal, heartbreaking journey, as they both must traverse the U.S. and depend on each other for survival.

THE LAST OF US: SEASON 1 (SOUNDTRACK FROM THE HBO ORIGINAL SERIES)
 
TRACKLISTING – 

1. The Last of Us   - Gustavo Santaolalla 
2. Reflections - Gustavo Santaolalla 
3. Get Out – David Fleming 
4. All Gone - Gustavo Santaolalla 
5. The Quarantine Zone – Gustavo Santaolalla , Jake Staley 
6. Don’t Look– David Fleming 
7. Forsaken – Gustavo Santaolalla 
8.Breaching the Wall – David Fleming 
9. Cargo – Gustavo Santaolalla, Jake Staley, Juan Luqui 
10. Radio Silence– Gustavo Santaolalla, Juan Luqui 
11. Hope - Gustavo Santaolalla 
12. Greater Purpose -  Gustavo Santaolalla, Jake Staley  
13. Haven – Gustavo Santaolalla, Juan Luqui 
14. Set Everything Right – Gustavo Santaolalla 
15. Hive Mind – Gustavo Santaolalla, Jake Staley 
16. Resolve - Gustavo Santaolalla 
17. Shortcut – David Fleming 
18. The Swarm – Gustavo Santaolalla , Juan Luqui 
19. Invited – Gustavo Santaolalla, Juan Luqui 
20. Long Long Time - Nick Offerman
21. There Is No Girl – Gustavo Santaolalla, Juan Luqui  
22. It Can't Last (Sunset) - Gustavo Santaolalla 
23. Raiders – David Fleming 
24. Longing - Gustavo Santaolalla 
25. All Gone (Affliction) - Gustavo Santaolalla 
26. Surveillance– Gustavo Santaolalla, Jake Staley 
27. Vanishing Grace - Gustavo Santaolalla 
28. All Gone (Purpose) - Gustavo Santaolalla 
29. Stockpile – Gustavo Santaolalla, Juan Luqui 
30. All Gone (Isolation) - Gustavo Santaolalla 
31. Salvation - Gustavo Santaolalla 
32. Warning Signs – David Fleming 
33. The Last of Us (Prevail) - Gustavo Santaolalla 
34. All Gone (Reunion) - Gustavo Santaolalla 
35. Bravery – Gustavo Santaolalla, Juan Luqui 
36. Subterranean – David Fleming 
37. Murals – Gustavo Santaolalla , Juan Luqui 
38. Endure – David Fleming 
39. Survive – David Fleming 
40. A Great Man - Gustavo Santaolalla 
41. All Gone (Promise) - Gustavo Santaolalla 
42. All Gone (Flashbacks) - Gustavo Santaolalla 
43. The Last of Us (Protection) - Gustavo Santaolalla 
44. Never Let Me Down Again - Jessica Mazin
45. Left Behind (Together) - Gustavo Santaolalla 
46. Fleeting - Gustavo Santaolalla 
47. Vanishing Grace (Devotion) - Gustavo Santaolalla 
48. Vanishing Grace (Radiant) - Gustavo Santaolalla 
49. Refuge - Gustavo Santaolalla 
50. The Choice - Gustavo Santaolalla 
51. Left Behind - Gustavo Santaolalla 
52. All Gone (Embrace) - Gustavo Santaolalla 
53. Collateral - Gustavo Santaolalla 
54. Resolve (Isolation) - Gustavo Santaolalla 
55. Complications – David Fleming 
56. Uncertain Course - Gustavo Santaolalla 
57. Breathless – Gustavo Santaolalla, Jake Staley 
58. Unbroken - Gustavo Santaolalla 
59. All Gone (Elegy) - Gustavo Santaolalla 
60. Wounds - Gustavo Santaolalla 
61. Safe Surrender – David Fleming 
62. The Last of Us (Vengeance) - Gustavo Santaolalla 
63. All Gone (In Vain) - Gustavo Santaolalla 
64. All Gone (Ephemeral) - Gustavo Santaolalla 
65. The Settlement - Gustavo Santaolalla 
66. The Path - Gustavo Santaolalla 

#TheLastofUs #LindaRonstadt #TLOU

Comments